With Doug Leavitt’s innovative owner-builder software, you can become your own general contractor. You’ll take charge of your home-building project, schedule subcontractors, and save BIG. Invest in yourself and your project, rather than spending thousands unnecessarily on expensive third parties.
Buy now, and get all the contracts, forms, and agreements you need to build your house with ease!
It WILL SAVE YOU THOUSANDS
The package comes with over 100 essential subcontractor agreements, descriptions of materials, bid sheets, comparison sheets, sales contracts, and an array of other applicable forms, documents, and materials.
Buy now, and get all the contracts, forms, and agreements necessary to build your own house with masterful ease.
You also get up to $500 worth of bonus extras FREE with this purchase!
Our priority is to help you achieve your dream home at a price you can afford. We know that building your own home can seem daunting, which is why we aim to assist as much as we can during your building project. Our goals are:
● To teach you the building process from start to finish
● To transform you into a seasoned, confident builder
● To minimize your stress levels and maximize your building knowledge
● To give you as much support as possible during your building project
● To help you access the best discounts from major suppliers
As a career builder with over 35 years of building experience, I’m well aware of the challenges that come with building homes. When I first began looking around for construction software, the only offerings I could find were explicitly designed for contractors and subcontractors.
Even with more than 250 successful home, duplex, and 4-plex projects under my belt, I found it extremely difficult to navigate most of the programs offered to contractors. I knew there had to be an easier way to plan a building project, and felt a growing need to educate people who have dreamed of building their own home.
So when I retired, I put together this instructional building guide to help YOU build your own home. The program is designed to help you save what you’d normally pay a general contractor, while providing essential training, ideas, and tips from my years of home building experience.
The program is designed for everyone, written in a way that everyone can understand, without the need for specialist expertise or technical knowledge. It includes a comprehensive estimator that walks you through the role of a general contractor, while ensuring you have the skills and understanding to make the project a success.
The most important aspect of any project is organization, so the program follows a chronological process with easy-to-follow steps. This program takes you along the project timetable step by step, including bid and financial information. In order to ensure that your finances are in order, it offers prompts such as ‘how much is the bid from each vendor?’, ‘how much can I build it for?’, and ‘how much can I sell it for?’, tallying all calculations automatically.
You have the opportunity to make personal notes throughout the bidding process, so that you can quickly organize information from each vendor and subcontractor to clarify each bid.
Each line item on the bid page includes detailed instructions, including what to look for in subcontractors and specific questions to ask vendors. The program is entirely flexible and customizable, so as your skills and experience improve, you can switch off prompts and functions as you prefer.
The program is not only designed to save you money, but a lot of time too. By providing all the paperwork required for your build job and automatically filling in information as you progress, the process is much easier, and much more efficient.
It WILL SAVE YOU THOUSANDS
What You Get
● A comprehensive bid and estimate tool that makes bidding EASY even for beginners. This is provided in chronological order with links to pictures and explanations of items and tasks.
● An organizational schedule/flow chart shown in chronological order so you can manage the project effectively.
● A budgeting tool that automatically populates your Bank Copy, Allowance Page, and Variance Page once you have entered info at the bid page. This calculates the totals and variances for you, so you’re aware of your finances at all times.
● An allowance sheet allows you to budget effectively for lighting, appliances, fixtures, and fittings.
● An owner selection list that keeps track of every choice you make throughout the project, from trim, colors, and carpets to hardware, plumbing, and appliances.
● A list of subcontractors, including comprehensive contact information and automated email functionality.
● A list of vendors and suppliers, including comprehensive contact information and automated email functionality.
● A task list to help you plan and prioritize on a daily basis.
● A glossary of terms to help you understand commonly used builder/contractor vocabulary.
● An overheads expense chart that calculates your monthly expenses to help control your overheads.
● A schedule of utility information and setup procedures to help organize the setup and installation of utilities, and timeline each stage of these processes.
● A draw request form, required by most interim construction lenders each time you request a withdrawal from your construction loan.
Buy now and receive up to $500 of bonus extras FREE of charge, including:
Purchase Doug Leavitt’s Owner-Builder’s Software Now!
It WILL SAVE YOU THOUSANDS